SAFARI ITINERARY / PROGRAM
Day 1: Nairobi / Amoseli Nationl Park
The meeting point will be outside Kencom. This will be followed by a short briefing. The voyage will pass through the Athi River plains, the domicile of the Maasai tribe to Amboseli. Check in will take place followed by an evening game drive allowing you to see and experience the wilds of Africa in its natural state. Return for dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Amboseli Nationl Park
After breakfast, leave the lodge for a full day game drive to a home of wild animals which include Lion,Leopard,Cheetah,Hyena,Elephant,Giraffe,Zebra,Antelope,Bufallo,Wildbeest and different bird species and not forgetting sightseeing of the breathtaking Mount Kilimanjaro that provides a beautiful backdrop. Lunch will be served as you enjoy the beauty of the wild, and enjoy your dinner overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Amboseli Nationl Park / Nairobi
After breakfast, we engage ourselves in several activities for 4 HOURS LIKE swimming, playing some games and so many events then have our lunch at around 12 pm and leave the camp with viewing enroute to your return journey to Nairobi. You will be arriving in the 5pm evening.
The package costs KSH 12,000/= (PER HEAD)
This package INCLUDES:
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
• All meals for the 3 days
• Accommodation in Tented Camp
• All park entrance fees
• Comprehensive game drives for the 3days
The package EXCLUDES:
• All items of personal nature –
• Tips and gratuities to lodge staff and driver/guide
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
• Laundry services
• Personal travel insurance
• Any other item not included in our itinerary
What to carry
• Copy of Passport /ID or residency card
• Flashlight torch
• Swimming costume
• Warm clothing for the night