NAIROBI CITY TOUR (3 HOURS)
Take the opportunity of our day tours and discover the beauty, history and treasures of Nairobi, to include Central business District, Shopping malls, Carnivore experience for lunch or Dinner, Restaurants, Nightlife – clubbing, Casinos & movies and much more.
Scheduled departures daily from 8:30a.m. and return after lunch or full day tour to include dinner
Nairobi County is the Capital city of Kenya all the government headquarters, Embassies, UN headquarters, churches, mosques, temples name them everything you are looking for!!! Local language mostly used is Swahili and English.
Variety of restaurants & specialty restaurants welcomes you with mouthwatering delicacies be it locally made, contemporary, continental, Indian, Italian, Chinese, Sea food , fast food – KFC, Steers, Debonairs, Chicken inn etc
You will be picked from your residence within the city centre or your hotel.
The tour includes Parliament buildings, Kenyatta International conference centre, City market, the US Embassy Bomblast in 1998 and National musesums / snake park.
Nairobi derived its name from the Maasai people the name means a place of cold water. It’s the central point for the Kenya – Uganda Railways, also the busiest, developed capital in East Africa.
This package INCLUDES:
• Pick up / drop off from your hotel or residence within the city centre
• Services of our professional English speaking driver/ guide
• Visit Nairobi city center, shopping areas, Parliament Buildings, National Museum, and Snake Park
The package EXCLUDES:
• International flights
• Domestic flight
• Communication charges
• Travel / medical insurance & Visa
• Yellow fever – please confirm country of origin so we can advice
• Any items of personal nature i.e. drinks, laundry, telephone,
• souvenirs, porters at the gorilla trek
• Gratuities for Guide/driver / hotel staff
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
What to carry
• Copy of Passport /ID or residency card
• Flashlight torch
• Swimming costume
• Warm clothing for the night