The interior décor reflects the true culture of Africa and its inhabitants that is cultures from Ethiopia, the Maghreb, East Africa and West Africa. The restaurants at Nairobi Serena are distinct and well suited for all cultures and religions; we have the ‘Mandhari’ which is one of the Finest and universally acknowledged restaurant in the world. The hotel has a Health Club and Spa called ‘Maisha’ and the Conference centre is world class for any business to carry out its activities.
The locality of the Hotel is a plus for visiting executives and regional corporate event planners since it offers a choice of executive suites, global connectivity, business support, conference-planning proficiency, product launch expertise and high-profile international corporate events venues.
Children under 3 years sharing a room with an adult
will be accommodated complimentary(maximum 2).
Whilst Sharing a room with 1 or 2 adults, children ages 3 -12 years are charged 50% for the person,
adult twin rate and young adults 13 to 17 years are charged 75% of the per person, adult twin rate.
However, children in own room are charged 75%of the per person adult twin rate. Minimun 2 children in a room.
Children under six (6) years are not allowed into mountain Lodge Elementaita Serena Camp.
Same policy will pay on extra meal and festive supplement)
Reservations are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers(herein after collectively
Called a CANCELLATION) are subject to cancellation and no show fees as follows;
- For accommodation cancelled or reduced in numbers between 14 and two days from noon on the dates of accommodation – 33% of the rate applicable.
- In case of cancellation within 48 hours from noon to the date of accommodation, or incase of a no show – 100% cancellation fees will apply.
- Variety of rooms and suites
- Rooms are fitted with AC, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and voice-mail
- The gardens and grounds are well manicured
- 24-hour restaurant i.e Mandhari fine-dining experience and Mediterranean Terrace
- Patisserie, gelateri, coffee bar and teashop.
- Pool bar and poolside brasserie
- Aksum Bar which is Ethiopian-styled
- Luxurious Warm swimming pool
- ‘Maisha’ Spa and Health Club
- Dedicated world-class event and conference centre
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Wedding planning service
- Unisex hair clinic
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk
- Baby-sitting, family rooms, children’s dining/menus
The Nairobi Serena hotel is located in the Nairobi; it’s next to the central park and opposite Uhuru park which is five minutes away from the Central Business District. It’s a 30 Minute drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.