Mara Intrepids Camp sits above a sweeping bend in the Talek River, at the confluence of the Maasai Mara?s four game-viewing areas.
The camp enjoys one of the most spectacular locations in the entire Mara ecosystem.
Intrepids is a short drive from the Mara River, where up to one-and-a-half million wildebeest and zebra make their perilous migration crossing every July and August.
Mara Intrepids is 298 kilometers due southwest of Nairobi; a five-hour drive or 45 minutes by air.
Mara Intrepids Camp offers exclusive accommodation in 30 elegant tents spread over a large riverside site.
Each tent with:
- Large four-poster beds and reproduction furniture
- Modern en suite bathrooms with hot showers
- Secluded raised platforms with views over the river
- Large dining terrace beside the swimming pool
- Small riverfront dining areas with private catering
- Restaurant serving classic home cooked cuisine
- Free form swimming pool with sunbathing terrace
- Elevated game-viewing platform with drinks service
- Conference room with business and video facilities
- Bush boutique with souvenirs and safari essentials
- Reliable telephone, e-mail, fax and postal services
Three game drives daily with experienced guides, Bush breakfasts, sundowners and bush dinners
Cultural tours of neighboring Maasai villages, Arrangements for dawn hot air balloon safaris, Transfers for fishing trips to Lake Victoria, Lectures and slide shows on culture and wildlife Heritage, famous Adventurers Club for the kids.