Tickets to fly Tours & travel a limited Company incorporated in Kenya and licenced by the Ministry of Tourism of Kenya.
1. PRICES & PROGRAMS
1.1 The conditions and prices will be agreed specifically upon each case in writing by email or fax.
1.2 The parties in writing will agree upon any revisions in the itineraries, programs and prices of tours by email or fax.
2. Terms of payment
Our prices are net in US dollars, Euros or Kenya shillings
All payments must be received in advance prior to your travel / safari dates
3. Cancellation & no show
Our cancellation policy are governed under the Kenyan Law, hotels and caterers levy as stipulated below;
- 60-36 days prior to arrival: 10%
- 35-14 days prior to arrival: 25%
- 14-07 days prior to arrival: 50%
- 07-03 days prior to arrival: 33%
- 03 days-to no show: 100%
For Tanzania and Zanzibar below are the charges:
- Over 90 days before the departure date: Loss of deposit.10%
- 89-60 days before the departure date: 30% of the tour price.
- 59-45 days before the departure date: 50% of the tour price.
- 44-16 days before the departure date: 75% of the tour price.
- Less than 15 days before the departure date or no show: 100% of the tour price
*** No refund upon early Check out
4. Force majeur circumstances
In case either party suffers force majeur circumstances (that are unforeseen, inevitable and uncontrollable), such as strikes, closing of frontiers, ports and airports, bad weather, delays in departures and arrivals of the means of transportation, accidents and all services provided by a third Party, as a result of which the obligations under the present agreement cannot be fulfilled the parties shall be exonerated from their obligations without having to pay compensation for the damage caused to the other party.
Tickets to Fly Tours & Travel will ensure that we shall be of assistance within our capacity to reduce any inconvenience that may be caused during their stay in Kenya, clients will act under Kenyan law and all possible claims will have to be made under Kenyan law.